Author Topic: Fw mail ลวงโลกมาอีกแล้ว  (Read 2408 times)

Offline O'Pern

• fear is a mind killer
  • Administrator
  • Authentic Drifter
  • don't let your fear stand in the way of your dream
    • racing club
Fw mail ลวงโลกมาอีกแล้ว
« on: August 20, 2010, 08:15:48 pm »
เพิ่งได้รับวันนี้สดๆ อ่านดูแล้วไม่เชื่อ แต่คิดว่าคงมีหลายคนเชื่อ

ลองอ่านกันดูครับ

Windows Live Hotmail Account Alert™‏ Confirmation

Verify your Windows Live Hotmail account to avoid closure

Windows Live Hotmail   is sending this to every Hotmail Account sending User for safety reasons.You are receiving this message from Windows Live because you are a valued member and Microsoft respects your privacy. we are having congestions due to anonymous registration of Hotmail Accounts . We are upgrading, but will be shutting down all inactive Hotmail accounts. So if you have received this mail, your account came up to be closed which could be an automated generated error.  We are sending this mail to you so that you can verify and let us know so we can update and avoid loss of your account. Please verify by filling out the space below or replying using the format below. 

User name :.................................   
 Password  :......................................                       
 Date of Birth:..................................                   
 Country and territory:......................   

After filling out the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thank you for your attention to this request. We apologise for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to verify his/her account after 48 hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently. 

Yours Sincerely,
The Windows Live Hotmail Team

อยากจะรอดูเหมือนกันว่าอีก 2 วัน เมลล์ผมจะยังอยู่ไหม ถ้าโดนลบไปจริง ก็ยกให้มันไปครับ แต่ถ้าเมลล์ผมยังอยู่ นี่ก็คือกอีกตัวอย่างของ Fw Mail ลวงโลกครับ
i drive / i race / i test / I drift
I row / I run / I fun / I ride