Author Topic: Race of Champions  (Read 2931 times)

Offline zpeed

• Authentic Drifter
  • Gasoline is in my blood
Race of Champions
« on: December 04, 2004, 12:31:41 am »
The Race of Champions- Nations CUP 2004 brings together 16 drivers from Formula One, the World Rally Championship, Champ Car, IRL IndyCar and NASCAR and the European touring cars championships. The drivers compete head-to-head as individuals for The Race of Champions and as members of two-driver teams representing their country for The Nations Cup.

Michael Schumacher teams up with Armin Schwarz for the German team, while David Coulthard and Colin McRae makes an exciting lineup for Great Britain. Felipe Massa is joined by the IRL IndyCar champion for the Brazilian squad while ChampCar Champion Sebastien Bourdais is joined by former Prost Grand Prix test driver - turned Rally driver - Stephane Sarrazin for France.

Jean Alesi is in action in the second French squad with Sebastien Loeb, while the USA is represented by Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. Former Champ Car and IRL racer Kenny Brack is in action for Sweden with DTM Champion Mattias Ekstrom while Finland has Heikki Kovalainen and Marcus Gronholm on hand.

“Having watched the event with interest for many years, I am very much looking forward to competing against the entry of World class contenders,” said David Coulthard who along with the rest will have the use of a Ferrari 360 Modena, Citroen Xsara WRC and Peugeot 307 WRC.

shameless copy from http://f1.racing-live.com  ;D
Good Driver can make slow car go fast but Fast car won't make slow driver fast.

Offline O'Pern

• fear is a mind killer
  • Administrator
  • Authentic Drifter
  • don't let your fear stand in the way of your dream
    • racing club
Re:Race of Champions
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 10:08:28 am »
ªèÒ§à»ç¹áÁ·ªì·Õè¹èÒªÁÍÂèÒ§ÂÔè§
i drive / i race / i test / I drift
I row / I run / I fun / I ride

Offline Revolver

• Amateur Racer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 07:20:58 pm »
á¨èÁ ;D

Offline Mokan

• Authentic Drifter
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 09:21:37 am »
Yeah, it is a fun race that run like "the spectators stage" in WRC which make you think it would be a piece of cake for WRC guys.  Last year, the joke was on them coz the winner turn out to be the guys from NASCAR!!!
In racing, you either lead or follow or GETTA HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Offline Revolver

• Amateur Racer
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 04:32:15 am »
« Last Edit: January 03, 2005, 04:36:42 am by Kei-office »