Author Topic: Places in Bangkok to Buy a Front Mount Intercooler  (Read 7612 times)

aboxdrive

Places in Bangkok to Buy a Front Mount Intercooler
« on: February 09, 2005, 06:42:43 pm »
Hi fellow car bros,

I am sorry to post this request in English.

I am from Singapore, and i intend to make a trip to Bangkok soon. Can somebody help to provide information how i can buy a reasonably good priced locally made front mount intercooler 600x300x75 bar and core. Address, telephone and telephone number will be most helpful

Thank you very much!

aboxdrive

Re:Places in Bangkok to Buy a Front Mount Intercooler
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 07:00:55 pm »
Hi fellow car bros,

I am sorry to post this request in English.

I am from Singapore, and i intend to make a trip to Bangkok soon. Can somebody help to provide information how i can buy a reasonably good priced locally made front mount intercooler 600x300x75 bar and core. Address, telephone and telephone number will be most helpful

Thank you very much!

Moderator, O'Pern can you in your capacity help in any way pertaining to the above-mentioned request!
Thank you very much
:)

Offline ÍÔê¡ osk121 611

• Sr. Member Professional Driver
  • Powered By Thai Tum, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 01:16:22 am »
I don't know much about places,but are you looking for a used or new one? there are several used  part stores located scratterd around bangkok... And if you would like to get a new one, which brand and model. Because I think they can tell you the specific shop to order one for you.
I have seen your post for a while, but well... Thai people might have some difficulty with english. I mean they can read it very well, but they just too shy. u know... sorry ! someone will reply your request
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 01:17:17 am by twelve-one slay äÁéµÕ ick »
Thai Tum, Inc. [auto performance part]
OSK121 Never Die! 611
AE86 Only

aboxdrive

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 08:24:25 am »
I don't know much about places,but are you looking for a used or new one? there are several used  part stores located scratterd around bangkok... And if you would like to get a new one, which brand and model. Because I think they can tell you the specific shop to order one for you.
I have seen your post for a while, but well... Thai people might have some difficulty with english. I mean they can read it very well, but they just too shy. u know... sorry ! someone will reply your request

Good morning brother :) :) :),

Thank you for your reply. Ha, for once i thought nobody can help me, i was wrong, my apologies.

This intercooler will be used on a GC8 Subaru WRX. I am looking for just the intercooler cores only (the rectangular shape) dimensions - 600x300x75 as in length, breath and height . Used aftermarket parts etc HKS, Blitz, Trust should be good enough or good quality Thailand made.

Are new Front Mount Intercooler cheap in Thailand?

Similary, I can help you guys if any brothers here need to source for any spares from Singapore.

Thank you so much again.

Offline O'Pern

• fear is a mind killer
  • Administrator
  • Authentic Drifter
  • don't let your fear stand in the way of your dream
    • racing club
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 11:08:00 am »
Am i coming too late? hope not  ;D

so sorry for very late reply i am not online for a while

you can go to Bangmod Racing, this shop can do custom made for you. whatever you want, various style of endtank, many size of fin core.

Call Khun Wisit 01-6574209 for more detail , he's the owner of the shop
- mention my name O'Pern to him

i drive / i race / i test / I drift
I row / I run / I fun / I ride

aboxdrive

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2005, 03:30:37 pm »
Am i coming too late? hope not  ;D

so sorry for very late reply i am not online for a while

you can go to Bangmod Racing, this shop can do custom made for you. whatever you want, various style of endtank, many size of fin core.

Call Khun Wisit 01-6574209 for more detail , he's the owner of the shop
- mention my name O'Pern to him

[/quote

It is better to be late than never ... hahaha ;D

Appreciate you can provide his addresses and does he speaks English?

Thanks Twelve One Slay and O' Pern for your kind assistances. Do let me know if you and brothers here at Racing Club need any assistance pertaining to sourching of parts here in Singapore, I will be most glad to help :)

Wish you all a very Happy Valentine Day!

Offline O'Pern

• fear is a mind killer
  • Administrator
  • Authentic Drifter
  • don't let your fear stand in the way of your dream
    • racing club
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2005, 06:33:06 pm »
Khun Wisit, the owner, he may not very good in English but he can find someone to translate from english to Thai.
- This shop do a lot custom header, intercooler, and aluminum job

btw, i and my family will go to Singapore in 14 -16 April for vacation.  :)

i drive / i race / i test / I drift
I row / I run / I fun / I ride

Offline ÍÔê¡ osk121 611

• Sr. Member Professional Driver