Author Topic: ข้องใจเรื่องมุมโทครับ  (Read 4808 times)

Offline Multilink

• Full Member All Thailand Championship Racer
  • I'm a llama!
ตามที่ผมได้ศึกษา อ่านดูจากหลายๆสื่อของต่างประเทศ มุมโทในล้อหน้า หากเป็นโทเอ้าท์ รถจะเลี้ยวได้ยาก เพราะขณะเลี้ยว ล้อในโค้งจะเลี้ยวน้อย ฝืนล้อนอกโค้ง กลับกัน หากเป็นโทเอ้าท์ การเข้าโค้งจะไวกว่า เพราะล้อในโค้ง หันเข้าหาโค้งมากแต่ล้อนอกโค้งก็ยังฝืนล้อในโค้งอยู่

ส่วนในหนังสือแต่งรถเมืองไทยเขาบอกถ้าล้อหน้าเป็นโทอิน จะเลี้ยวได้ดีกว่าแต่ไม่มีการอ้างอิงจากแหล่งได
แล้วไปเจออีกเล่มหนึ่งเขียนว่ามันทำงานควบคู่กับมุมแคมเบอร์ เลยยิ่งสงสัยหนักเลย
ผมจะเซ็ตรถเซอกิต เลยไม่ค่อยมันใจว่า ค่าของมุมโทในล้อหน้ามันจะเปลี่ยนนิสัยของรถอย่างไร
แต่ที่รู้แน่นอนคือ ทางตรงมันไม่ค่อยเสถียรเท่าค่าปกติ
ใครพออธิบายได้ ช่วยไขข้อข้องใจให้ทีครับ ขอบคุณมาก
A Top Fuel Dragsters reach over 300 miles per hour before you have completed reading this sentence

Offline zpeed

• Authentic Drifter
  • Gasoline is in my blood
Re: ข้องใจเรื่องมุมโทครับ
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:03:32 am »
Setup the suspension for circuit not just the Toe only but 3 values need to be set.  There are connect together.  When you adjust one the other one need to be set too.  Toe-Camber-Caster.  People write a whole book about it.  I don't know about the track but for auto-x I set up my car 1/8" toe out and max out the stock camber about -1.5 to -2 degrees.  This make the car turn quick but not stable in the straight line.  I change it back to normal as soon as possible because it eat the tires.

I also use pyrometer to check the temperatures of the tires.  Tire pressure also effect handling of the car.
Good Driver can make slow car go fast but Fast car won't make slow driver fast.