Author Topic: FUELSAVINGS of 20-30% & TORQUE-INCREASE  (Read 2186 times)

Offline gearup1

• Amateur Racer
FUELSAVINGS of 20-30% & TORQUE-INCREASE
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:33:16 pm »
More power for your engine and fuel-consumption savings up to 20% or more for any kind of car, pickup, trucksetc. for a very reasonable price of approximately Thb.25.000,- ( it depends on the car-model).
There are no modifications at the engine , no drilling- or soldering- works necessary.
The chip-tuning parts are imported from Germany with certificate and guarantee.
My own experience: I am driving an Isuzu D-Max Cab4 3,0 i-TEQ, VGS Turbo with original 163hp.and a torque of 333Nm., after the chip-tuning was done  in max. 20 minutes my Isuzu has 190hp. and a torque of 390Nm.
Can you imagine what a difference it is when you drive away from the red light or you just want to overtake another car with that extra-power. Another very big advantage it has in diesel-consumption, before without the chip-tuning my Isuzu consumed average 10km/l or 10l/100km and after the chip-tuning it has improved up to 13km/l or 7,7l/100km , when driving in bangkok area.
Can you imagine how much saving it is? If you have a 70 liter tank , then you can drive a distance of 910km with the chip-tuning,as it is without the chiptuning only 700km. This is an extra of 210km and every fourth fill up is free at the gas station and with a price of 41Thb./ liter this is an amount of Thb.2870,-. If you drive an average of 25.000km a year you will save 577 liters of Diesel or an amount of Thb.23.657,- . Isn't that fantastic?
Its just fun to have that extra-power for saving fuel and money and having a much better acceleration .
For any further information contact: gearup1@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 10:42:11 pm by gearup1 »